Clean Skincare Solutions that Promote Healthy Skin.
Updated: Sep 20, 2023
ALASTIN Skincare® works with the skin to clear out old collagen and elastin proteins that are damaged by aging and sun exposure and supports the skin's ability to produce new collagen and elastin naturally.
When your skin begins to slow down its ability to repair collagen and elastin, ALASTIN Skincare® offers an innovative and clinically proven collection of specially formulated products with ingredients to help support the process. The development of TriHex Technology®, a combination of selected peptides and active botanicals, supports the skin's ability to clear out damage caused by aging and the environment and replenish it with new healthy collagen and elastin.
ALASTIN Skincare® offers cruelty, paraben and gluten-free solutions that promote fortified, healthy skin so you look refreshed, fabulous, and confident.
Alasltin has many Award Winning Products, and the 2023 winner is -
3. Improves the appearance of redness and hyperpigmentation.
4. Over time, the skin appears brighter and more luminous.
5. Includes powerful antioxidants for excellent skin health.
6. Supports the results of in-office treatments such as chemical peels, lasers and skin-brightening treatments.
7. Hydroquinone and Retinol free formula.
8. Non-irritating for daily use.
The key ingredients are:
~ PATH-3 Technology - to minimize the recurrence of surface pigmentation and protect against future damage with continued use.
~ Tranexamic Acid - Encapsulated in a liposome, helps correct the appearance of hyperpigmentation.
~ Niacinamide reduces the appearance of uneven skin tone & supports the skin's barrier function.
Before - After
How to Use A-Luminate Brightening Serum
1. After cleansing, in the morning and evening, apply 1-2 pumps of serum to the face.
2. In the AM, apply sunscreen after applying the serum.
3. Avoid getting in the eyes. If so, rinse with water.
Questions that are frequently asked.
Can you use it every day?
Yes, this serum is intended to be applied twice daily for maximum results.
Should I use this all over my face or as a spot treatment?
A-Luminate Brightening Serum™ is designed to be used all over the face.
Should I pair this with a sunscreen?
Yes! Considering all forms of pigmentation (sun spots, melasma, freckles, hyperpigmentation, etc.) are triggered/accelerated by UV rays, it’s essential to wear a broad spectrum sunscreen on a daily basis, such as HydraTint Pro Mineral Sunscreen or SilkSHIELD All Mineral Sunscreen.
Contact Darlene, owner of Secret Faces, to purchase and ask questions about your skincare routine and what will work best for your personal needs.